Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

Crochet Headbands

Hi, I get a lot of people telling me that I should improve my pictures for the headbands.
Ok ok... Here they are!

Each headband costs $ 3.90. Promotion for these headbands are still on..

BUY 3 GET 1 FREE


Pink Wraparound
Size: Flower Dia. 3cm, Width 2.5cm, Length 18.5cm

Pink Flower with Button
Size: Flower Dia. 6.3cm, Wdith 2.5cm, Length 38cm



Pink with Pokka Dot Ribbon
Size: Wdith 5cm, Length of Lace 21cm, Length of Ribbon 62cm approx.



Pink With White Ribbon
Size: Wdith 5.5cm, Length of Lace 19cm, Length of Ribbon 64cm approx.


Simply Pink
Size: Wdith 3.8cm, Length of Lace 19cm, Length of headband 54cm approx.



Green and Pink Seashell
Size: Wdith 2.8cm, Length of Seashell Row 19cm, Length of headband 60cm approx.



Made with quality threads, they are meant to last your princesses from age 0 to 6 years old. With the versatility of crochet crafting, the headbands will stretch a little as your bundle of joy grows.

P.S. I have revamped my pictures for the crochet shoes and hat as well, go take a peep!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment